Wednesday, October 13, 2010

FINALLY

I am now just getting to this blog. I've been meaning to do so for awhile now. Well, I had another blogspot account, but because I'm a genius, I forgot the separate email and password I made for it (insert laughter here). Haha, anyway...

So a few days ago, I decided to mess around with my new wig, since I was feeling a bit blue.





























Out of my own entertainment, I decided to put this up on Facebook. Ya know, just for laughs. Well, a lot of people 'liked' the picture. The people who commented on it actually thought I cut and dyed my hair. Boy, did I fool them. Actually, I didn't expect to fool anybody at all. So during the whole time, I was sitting there laughing at how no one got my joke since I did put on the captions, "It was time for a change. I was feeling a bit blue." Anyway, point of this story (or actually no point), I got a good laugh for the night.

I've been really wanting to do a "Katy Perry's Personal Assistant Chopped Off Her Blue Wig Look So All That Was Left Was This Blue Bob" look. Because it's for Halloween, I want to make the eye makeup dramatic and obnoxious. Time to pull out the glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment